The law offices of Jolein A. Harro, PC, is here to help you learn about your options when it comes to family law issues or estate planning and probate. Our attorneys are here to provide legal solutions and support to help you find a brighter future.
Our lawyers assist individuals and families in Littleton, Denver, and the surrounding areas in all things related to family law and estate planning. We work with you to create a road map on how to achieve your goals. We know how each decision can impact your future. We will explain the entire process and what options to consider to protect your interests and your relationship with your children and family.
Learning More About You And Your Case
Your plan will be tailored to your specific needs. We ask the right questions to learn about you and your family and what you want to achieve at the end of this journey. Some of the questions we may ask are listed below.
For divorce and family law issues:
- Have you or your spouse filed for divorce yet?
- Do you have any legal documents available to review?
- What type of parenting plan do you want?
- What are your assets and liabilities?
- What are your retirement goals?
For estate planning and probate issues:
- Who should be involved in making decisions about the estate?
- What property do you own and is it shared with anyone else?
- What are your assets and debts?
- Who should take care of your minor children (if you have any)?
- What type of legacy do you wish to pass on?
These are examples of the questions we will ask you to learn more about your situation and your goals for the future. Your answers to these questions are very important and help us develop a plan to help you achieve your goals.
Call Us To Arrange Your First Meeting
We have more than 30 years of experience handling the issues involved in family law and estate planning in Colorado. We know how difficult it is to plan for the future. With our help, we believe it is possible for you to create a plan that works for you and will protect your interests.
Our consultations are confidential and the information you receive is yours to keep. You are not obligated to hire us after this first meeting. To arrange a consultation, call 303-463-6302 or send us an email.