Is your family protected? Is your estate protected? A trust can address both of these questions and help you create a better future for your loved ones.
At the law offices of Jolein A. Harro, PC, we represent clients in Littleton, Denver, and throughout Colorado in all matters related to estate planning. Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience guiding clients through the process of creating and implementing their estate plan.
The Right Trust For You And Your Family
A trust can protect your family and preserve your assets in many ways. A trust can help manage your affairs during life and take care of your family and loved ones after you pass away.
We can explain the different types of trusts to consider, the tax implications and how to choose the right trust for you and your family. We will then help you set up your trust, select trustees and make sure all issues are addressed to give you peace of mind.
The different types of trusts are:
- Revocable trust or living trust: These can be altered, changed or even revoked and can help family members avoid probate.
- Irrevocable trust: These cannot be altered or changed after they are created.
- Asset protection trust: This trust will protect your assets from creditors and claims in the future.
- Charitable trust: This trust gives part of your assets to a charitable organization and can be used to lower or avoid estate and gift taxes.
- Special needs trust: This trust can protect individuals with special needs and make sure they are taken care of now and in the future.
Contact Us To Explore Your Options
Our attorneys understand the complexities involved with creating a trust. We provide thoughtful advice and personal service to address your concerns and to help you properly plan for the future. Call us at 303-463-6302 or contact us online to set up a consultation.